Vanilla Latte, cappuccino, black coffee, cafe mocha- the list could go on! But personally for me a Cafe Mocha is definitely the best type of coffee there is around; I mean chocolate and coffee combined what could beat it?
Absolutely nothing that's what-well maybe one thing could and that's an ICED mocha, perfect for the hot weather we are having this summer. Plus, double bonus this homemade iced mocha is super creamy and super indulgent. Not ideal for trying to get that bikini body-I know- but everyone needs a cheeky snack now and then!
Coffee is simple to make and you'll be pleased to know that this iced mocha is just as simple, okay maybe a little bit harder but not by much I promise! You only need 7 ingredients for this recipe, all of which I would easily be able to eat by themselves-yes even the vanilla essence.
Ice Cold Mocha: (Makes 2)
1 cup cold coffee
1 cup milk
4 tbsp whipping cream (Plus extra for the topping)
2 tsp vanilla extract
2 tsp brown sugar
4 tbsp chocolate Syrup (Plus extra for the topping)
2 tbsp brown sugar
1 tsp instant coffee
2 tsp coca powder
1. Put heavy cream into an electric mixer. Whip until stiff peaks form.
2. Combine sugar, coffee and cocoa powder in a shallow bowl. Rim the edge of the glasses with water then dip in the mocha sugar.
3. Fill the bottom of the glasses with 1 tbsp of chocolate syrup. Add ice cubes.
4. Pour in the coffee, milk, vanilla, sugar and cream into the glasses. Stir well.
5. Add extra cream and chocolate sauce on top.
I will pretty much guarantee that if you like chocolate and coffee you are bound to love this homemade ice mocha. And I must admit, I would say that I would happily trade a cafe bought mocha for this little treat.